digimax

At the moment I am updating my runtime for iOS/macOS and found that the documentation on the JSON format is outdated.

For example, what do I see in JSON when exporting from Spinne 4.1.17 ESS regarding curves:
Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 02.52.48.png

It radically different from what I see in the documentation:
Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 02.56.02.png

To access the JSON documentation, I use this link:
http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-json-format

Perhaps there is some other link to the updated documentation?
Bu mesaja eklenen dosyaları görüntülemek için gerekli yetkilere sahip değilsiniz.
Kullanıcı avatarı
digimax
  • Mesajlar: 7

Mario

Yes, that part of the documentation is indeed outdated. We made some significant changes to how curves are encoded in 4.1 but haven't found time to update the JSON documentation accordingly yet. Check out one of the runtimes on GitHub to see how curves are handled now (unless you are working on a clean-room implementation).
Kullanıcı avatarı
Mario

Mario
  • Mesajlar: 3274

Nate

Sorry about that! We'll update the JSON documentation for 4.2.

Note your screenshot shows JSON for a translate timeline and documentation for the deform timeline. The documentation is correct for deform timelines. For translate (and scale and shear) timelines, in 4.0+ there are now 2 curves: one for X and one for Y. Also, the Y values are no longer normalized 0-1, instead they are in the same units as the value the curve is for. This enables two subsequent keys to have the same value, but have a curve between them.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Nate

Nate
  • Mesajlar: 12208

Dön Runtimes