Fish

We have a Spine character with many skins. We don't want to have images large than 2048*2048, so we have to export it to multiple image atlas.
Everything works well when using SkeletonAnimation. But when we use SkeletonGraphic Component, we can not get correct spine.

How can we use multiple image atlas in SkeletonGraphic?
Fish
  • Mesajlar: 14

Misaki

Hi,

Please see the Important Note of the SkeletonGraphic Component section in the spine-unity runtime documentation:
spine-unity Runtime Documentation: SkeletonGraphic Component
Kullanıcı avatarı
Misaki

Misaki
  • Mesajlar: 566

Fish

I miss this section. It works well after I check the multiple CanvansRenderer
Fish

Misaki

Thanks for getting back to us. I’m glad to hear it works!
Kullanıcı avatarı
Misaki

Misaki
  • Mesajlar: 566

Fish

I have a new problem about SkeletonGraphic with multiple images.

I have many animations in my spine. For example a1 uses 5 CanvasRenderers and a2 use 8 CanvasRenderers.
When I change animation from a1 to a2, there will be 1 frame blink my spine. But everything goes well for the reverse change.

I have recorded 2 videos for changing from a1 to a2 and from a2 to a1:
https://habit.gongfubb.com/temp/Spines/wrong.mp4
https://habit.gongfubb.com/temp/Spines/right.mp4
Fish

Harald

This sounds like a bug which has been fixed in the past. Which version of the spine-unity runtime (name of the unitypackage, also listed in Assets/Spine/version.txt) are you using?
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri
  • Mesajlar: 3924

Fish

I update the Spine Runtime to 3.8-2021-11-10, but the problem still exists.
I play the spine frame by frame, and captured the screenshot. When I set the second animation, the head of the girl is gone array. And a white rectangle (I guess it is the new renderer) appear.
Bu mesaja eklenen dosyaları görüntülemek için gerekli yetkilere sahip değilsiniz.
Fish

Harald

This issue has been fixed on the 4.0 and 4.1-beta branches (by replacing RawImage components with custom SkeletonSubmeshGraphic components).

You can however manually apply this bugfix to your 3.8 spine-unity installation as described in this forum posting (including a patch zip package):
spine勾选 Advanced -multiple CanvasRenderers后位移花屏
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

Fish

Thanks. It works after I replace the patch components.

What's the compatitable problem of the patch components? Will I encounter other problems for other spines?
Fish

Harald

There are no known problems associated with using the new SkeletonSubmeshGraphic components. The reason why we don't include this bugfix in 3.8 is that it could break an existing project when a user component is referencing or searching for RawImage components. While it is unlikely, a user could automatically search for RawImage child components and do something with the search result, e.g. add another component to it programmatically, disable it on game start, and the like. We just want to avoid such a surprise change in behaviour in a patch version update.

In your case it should be absolutely safe to update, you should not face any disadvantages.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

Fish

Thank you for your reply.
Fish

Dön Unity