wiige

Harald yazdı:Thanks so much for your great work! 8)

---

FYI:
A new parameter Unscaled Time was added at SkeletonAnimation and also at Spine Timeline Tracks (on the 4.1-beta branch).
So a line was added to the spine-unity documentation for the track property, and another line was moved from the SkeletonGraphic to the SkeletonAnimation section (since it's a common parameter in 4.1 for both components now).

The diff can be found here:
https://diffy.org/diff/58174def23cc1
translation of spine-unity documentation updated:
[ZH-CN]spine-unity Runtime Documentation_Unscaled Time.zip
Bu mesaja eklenen dosyaları görüntülemek için gerekli yetkilere sahip değilsiniz.
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige
  • Mesajlar: 42

Misaki

Cool, thank you! I have uploaded the new .md file:
spine-unity 运行时文档
Kullanıcı avatarı
Misaki

Misaki
  • Mesajlar: 760

Harald

Great, thanks very much for your work! :)
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri
  • Mesajlar: 4101

wiige

I found some incorrect translations at Binary export format and JSON export format about description of
softness: A value for two bone IK, the distance from the maximum reach of the bones that rotation will slow. Assume 0 if omitted.
while I working on API Reference. (in order to align with API Reference)

so I put the update here:
[Updated][ZH-CN]Binary export format.zip

[Updated][ZH-CN]JSON export format.zip

BTW, 70% of API Reference are translated. It's sooooooo long and hardly make it 0 slip-up I guess.
if everything went right :'( , the .md file of complete API Reference translation will be there before July.
API Reference Chinese Translation is based on API Reference but not beta version.

original API Reference markdown file that my translation used:
api_reference_original.zip

here is the semimanufacture(70%), and again, proofreading needed:
[in_progress][ZH_CN]API reference.zip
Bu mesaja eklenen dosyaları görüntülemek için gerekli yetkilere sahip değilsiniz.
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Misaki

Thank you for fixing the translation and translating the API Reference!

The corrections have been uploaded:
Spine: JSON导出文件格式
Spine: 二进制导出文件格式

Regarding the API Reference translation, I know it is not completed but I uploaded the current translation and checked the contents:
API Reference - Spine Runtimes Guide

The API Reference is a particularly demanding document in terms of accuracy, so I checked for missing or incorrectly named properties, methods or parameters, and found no such problems. I know this page is very difficult to translate because it's no markdown, but it's wonderfully accurate! However, I found some obvious mistakes, such as some English letters left or the same property written twice, so I corrected those. If you could continue working on the translation, please proceed with the attached file:
spine-api-reference-zh.zip
Kullanıcı avatarı
Misaki

Misaki

wiige

I just finished the translation and pleasantly surprised to see the correction you posted,
so I did a quick merge with mine, here is the beta version:

[100%][ZH_CN]spine-api-reference-zh.zip

I have to say your quick response help a lot :grinteeth: :grinteeth:
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Misaki

Great, thank you for completing the translation so quickly! :D I have updated the API reference page and would appreciate it if you could check if everything is OK:
API 参考文档 - Spine Runtimes Guide
Kullanıcı avatarı
Misaki

Misaki

wiige

I made a fast scan about the sentences leaving in English or the Chinese translation mix with original English lines, :think: and found some typos:

6b75e8abf051b724fa50618603c4346.png

9101cac9197cb1329e23f0b8ff590ae.png

and the updates is here:
[updated][ZH_CN]spine-api-reference.zip

After those check I think it's stable now, it looks good to me. :detective:
Still, the translation is free to use,
notify me if any inappropriate found in this translation, I will rectify as soon as possible.
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Misaki

Thank you for your quick response! I uploaded the latest translation, but in the process, I found that there were still some English sentences :tear: : API 参考文档 - Spine Runtimes Guide: TransformConstraintTimeline Methods
SetFrame.jpg

Please confirm at your convenience.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Misaki

Misaki

wiige

wow, thanks a lot Misaki !
the syntax highlight in VSCode of markup language blind me
don't know why the file was corrupted and failed to preview after auto formatt of VSCode
anyway, sorry for multiple updates

here is the correction of
setFrame( int frame, float time, float mixRotate, float mixX, float mixY, float mixScaleX, float mixScaleY, float mixShearY): void
:
[updated_again][ZH_CN]spine-api-reference.zip
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Misaki

Perfect, I believe this is complete! :clap:
API 参考文档 - Spine Runtimes Guide

Please let us know if you find anything else you would like to correct. Thanks for all your efforts!
Kullanıcı avatarı
Misaki

Misaki

Harald

Thanks very much again for your great work @wiige! :yes: :cooldoge:
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

wiige

SO HAPPY to see these translations are accepted! :bananatime: :bananatime: :bananatime:

Here is my New Translation To-Do List:

still, I will check the box of the certain item with ☑ when it's done and post the translation under the hyper-link.

BTW: I wonder what can I additionally do for download page for spine-unity, I guess this page are updated by content filling? shall I decorate the translation with any mark? Please let me know if any modification of the original translation is needed. :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Misaki

BTW: I wonder what can I additionally do for download page for spine-unity, I guess this page are updated by content filling? shall I decorate the translation with any mark? Please let me know if any modification of the original translation is needed.
Sorry I haven't been able to upload your translation yet on the spine-unity download page! We need to do some modifications of the download page so that each page for language doesn't have to be updated each time for each update, but we haven't made any progress yet. I will let you know when we have done that.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Misaki

Misaki

wiige

We need to do some modifications of the download page so that each page for language doesn't have to be updated each time for each update, but we haven't made any progress yet.
OK, I assume you update this page by a template, so I need to translate the page template instead of the final page.
To convenience of yours, I put the English and Chinese version togather to present the mapping of two language.
Hope it helpful :think:
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Misaki

Great, thank you!
Kullanıcı avatarı
Misaki

Misaki

Harald

Thanks again for all your efforts @wiige!

We have just created a translated version of the download page here based on your file (it's automatically generated now):
spine-unity 下载

Please let us know in case we've messed anything up (although the diff looks good on our end).
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

wiige

Harald yazdı:Thanks again for all your efforts @wiige!

We have just created a translated version of the download page here based on your file (it's automatically generated now):
spine-unity 下载

Please let us know in case we've messed anything up (although the diff looks good on our end).
Wonderful! It looks so good!
Although I see seldom minor bugs in it:

20220701151151.png

20220701151208.png

I think there is no understanding cost for Chinese readers anymore, thanks for your work @Harald!
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Misaki

Thank you for pointing out the typo! I have corrected them. Thank you for your continuous support!
Kullanıcı avatarı
Misaki

Misaki

Harald

Great find, thanks very much @wiige!

FYI: The download page has just been updated for the 4.1 non-beta packages (uploaded today). The 4.0 sections have been moved to the bottom of the page (above version 3.8 ), 4.1 taking place as new stable release version.
spine-unity 下载
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

wiige

glad to hear that! Great Work!

I see auto update of download page works fine, bug nomore, bravo~ :sogood:
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Harald

Thanks for your kind words! :)

FYI: On the spine-unity page we have made a minor change to the example code in the section just above the Skeleton section:
spine-unity 运行时文档: Skeleton
Skeleton skeleton was replaced with Spine.Skeleton skeleton since otherwise it would result in a compile error without any using Spine; statement. It's updated in the Chinese translation already. So nothing to do for the Chinese page, just wanted to give you a heads-up since you might want to update any local copy you have lying around before adding any subsequent changes.

---

@wiige FYI: I have just updated the spine-unity-zh page for 4.1 and posted a new version of the upgrade guide (4.0 to 4.1) on the forum: Spine-Unity 4.0 to 4.1 Upgrade Guide
It would again be of great help if you could some time in the future share a translated version of the 4.1 upgrade guide. That is, if you aren't tired of translating yet. :)

This time the redundant general upgrade information is kept to a minimum and replaced with links to the spine-unity documentation page, so hopefully it's not as much work as the previous ones. The last few lines starting with You can download the new unitypackages from the download page are that same as last upgrade guide, so a 1:1 copy will be perfect here.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

wiige

I have translated the upgrade guide here.
After my reading, I realised that some modifications of API Reference may need to make. Is it means I shall do the translation of API Reference(beta) now? Or, updating of present version is enough? If so, please let me know how.
:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Harald

wiige yazdı:I have translated the upgrade guide here.
Thanks very much for your fast translation, great work as always! :cooldoge:
After my reading, I realised that some modifications of API Reference may need to make. Is it means I shall do the translation of API Reference(beta) now? Or, updating of present version is enough? If so, please let me know how.
Thanks for the offer!
[Edit:] I assume only some modified parts need an update. Do you have the previous English 4.0 API reference page available, that you based your 4.0 API reference translation upon? If so, I think it would be easiest to perform a diff of the 4.0 and 4.1 text and then only translate the updated parts.

---

FYI: I have just updated the links in the spine-unity-zh page (like "spine-unity 3.6 to 3.7 升级指南") to your translated forum postings.
spine-unity 运行时文档: 更新spine unity运行时
It would have been a pity if any Chinese user got to the English upgrade guide text instead of your great translations! :)
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

wiige

Harald yazdı:I assume only some modified parts need an update. Do you have the previous English 4.0 API reference page available, that you based your 4.0 API reference translation upon? If so, I think it would be easiest to perform a diff of the 4.0 and 4.1 text and then only translate the updated parts.
I have added the item [updating of API Reference] to my to-do list in the previous post. I am lucky to have an original copy in this thread meanwhile I keep no dupilication local disk. I will work with document compare ASAP. ;)
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Dön Runtimes