Harald

Great to hear, thanks very much in advance! 8)
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri
  • Mesajlar: 4204

wiige

the update of API Reference for runtime 4.1 here:
[updated]zh_API_ref.zip

BTW, the link
<a href='http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-skeleton-manipulation#Generic-rendering'>Generic rendering</a>
in API Reference is invalid now :think: , I reckon it need to be modified:
1658256652572.png
Bu mesaja eklenen dosyaları görüntülemek için gerekli yetkilere sahip değilsiniz.
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige
  • Mesajlar: 43

Harald

Thanks so much for your all your great efforts! We have updated the translated documentation page with your latest version:
API 参考文档 - Spine Runtimes Guide

The new Generic Rendering link now points here:
Runtime Skeletons - Spine Runtimes Guide: Generic rendering
I have updated both your Chinese translation page and the English pages (with and without -beta suffix) with the new link.

spine-api-reference-zh.zip

---

FYI: Two short lines have been added as hints in the Shaders section of the spine-unity documentation, regarding shadow-receiving:
https://diffy.org/diff/719f261817f03
These are very minimal changes, so it would make perfect sense to wait until the next update so that the overhead is not dominating the actual work. :)

---

FYI: new larger sections have been added to the spine-unity docs page, regarding SkeletonRenderTexture and SkeletonRenderTextureFadeout example components, also mentioned in the FAQ section.
The diff of these changes can be found here:
https://diffy.org/diff/17cda3a95659d

I have created a new unified diff of the last two diffs (the one above and this one) here:
https://diffy.org/diff/228d05f50809f
Bu mesaja eklenen dosyaları görüntülemek için gerekli yetkilere sahip değilsiniz.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

wiige

Harald yazdı:Thanks so much for your all your great efforts! We have updated the translated documentation page with your latest version:
API 参考文档 - Spine Runtimes Guide

The new Generic Rendering link now points here:
Runtime Skeletons - Spine Runtimes Guide: Generic rendering
I have updated both your Chinese translation page and the English pages (with and without -beta suffix) with the new link.

spine-api-reference-zh.zip

---

FYI: Two short lines have been added as hints in the Shaders section of the spine-unity documentation, regarding shadow-receiving:
These are very minimal changes, so it would make perfect sense to wait until the next update so that the overhead is not dominating the actual work. :)

---

FYI: new larger sections have been added to the spine-unity docs page, regarding SkeletonRenderTexture and SkeletonRenderTextureFadeout example components, also mentioned in the FAQ section.
The diff of these changes can be found here:
https://diffy.org/diff/17cda3a95659d

I have created a new unified diff of the last two diffs (the one above and this one) here:
https://diffy.org/diff/228d05f50809f
DONE!~ :fyeah: :fyeah:
unified diff of the last two diffs do great help, thanks!
spine-unity-zh_CN-SkeletonRenderTexture.zip
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Harald

Thanks very much for your super quick translation work once again! :fiesta: 8)
I've updated the page with your content accordingly:
spine-unity 运行时文档
unified diff of the last two diffs do great help, thanks!
Strangely I don't see the translation part of the first commit (which was included in the unified diff), did you perhaps send us the wrong file?
Anyway, it's just a minor addition that is not so important.

I also noticed that for some reason the cross-section links like e.g.
[link text](从Spine导出文件到Unity)
as I've added for testing are behaving strangely on this single page: they don't scroll to the selected heading as they should, but when opening the link in a new tab it works as intended. I will see what we can do about it.
---
Do you also see the same behaviour with the first link in this section here reading 从Spine导出文件到Unity.:
spine-unity 运行时文档: 导入问题
Or is it working in your browser, scrolling to the right section? At least for us using Firefox or Chrome it does not scroll unfortunately.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

wiige

appreciate for your chariness! I compared the present translation for Spine/Sprite/Pixel Lit and Universal Render Pipeline/Spine/Sprite with diffs, the excrescent sentences The only shader that receives per-pixel realtime shadows. and Receives per-pixel realtime shadows. had been purged.

1659627972140.png

1659628051730.png

As for the strange behaviour of in-page cross-section links, I do have the same trouble. Click the link of 从Spine导出文件到Unity do not scroll to the right section.

Screen_2022-08-05_00-01-34.zip

if the suffix of link (#从Spine导出文件到Unity) caused encoding problem? my edge browser show the URL like this:
http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-unity-zh#%E4%BB%8ESpine%E5%AF%BC%E5%87%BA%E6%96%87%E4%BB%B6%E5%88%B0Unity
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Harald

wiige yazdı: I compared the present translation for Spine/Sprite/Pixel Lit and Universal Render Pipeline/Spine/Sprite with diffs, the excrescent sentences The only shader that receives per-pixel realtime shadows. and Receives per-pixel realtime shadows. had been purged.
Oh I see, sorry, I didn't notice that the initial diff I have posted was in the wrong order of commits (I've confused "diff @~1 @" with "diff @ @~1"), so it incorrectly showed addition as removal :wounded: . The unified diff showed the sentences correctly as added.
As for the strange behaviour of in-page cross-section links, I do have the same trouble. Click the link of 从Spine导出文件到Unity do not scroll to the right section.
Thanks for testing the link with your browser, good to see this issue confirmed.
[Edit:]
Misaki pointed out that references on the Japanese spine-unity page require an additional prefix to work for strange reasons: when adding /spine-unity in front (/spine-unity#从Spine导出文件到Unity) it works as intended. So the format /spine-unity#heading-title shall be used for cross-section references from now on. :)
For example, a markdown link in the .md file will look like this:
[从Spine导出文件到Unity](/spine-unity#从Spine导出文件到Unity)
And with full text
请确保你的atlas文件的扩展名为.atlas.txt而非.atlas. 详见[从Spine导出文件到Unity](/spine-unity#从Spine导出文件到Unity).
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

wiige

Nice ! I left cross-section links untouched when I translated spine-unity documentation before. It may take more time and patient to allow me correct every link so that they can locate the right section. It will be upadted ASAP. :D
Misaki pointed out that references on the Japanese spine-unity page require an additional prefix to work for strange reasons: when adding /spine-unity in front (/spine-unity#从Spine导出文件到Unity) it works as intended. So the format /spine-unity#heading-title shall be used for cross-section references from now on.
here is an uncertainty perplex me: Japanese spine-unity page can be accessed by both spine-unity-ja URL and spine-unity URL, and own multiple variations of cross-section links:
「[マテリアル](#%E3%83%9E%E3%83%86%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB)」
[Unity向けのバイナリエクスポート](/spine-unity-ja#Unity向けのバイナリエクスポート)
and
「[SkeletonGraphicコンポーネント - CanvasGroupアルファ](/spine-unity#CanvasGroupアルファ)」
, they locate sections correctly , scrolling well.

1659745151750.png

1659744285016.png

1659744317372.png

So, what's the proper form of those links allow them work as intended? And please let me know which one can be the best style ? :
[从Spine导出文件到Unity](/spine-unity-zh#从Spine导出文件到Unity)
[从Spine导出文件到Unity](/spine-unity-zh#%E4%BB%8ESpine%E5%AF%BC%E5%87%BA%E6%96%87%E4%BB%B6%E5%88%B0Unity(Character In Hex byte with GB2312))
Looking forward to your advices sincerely :think:

---

:derp: minor update for per-pixel realtime shadows notification:
[Update]spine-unity-zh_CN-per-pixel_realtime_shadows.zip
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Nate

@wiige, please check your email. :)
Kullanıcı avatarı
Nate

Nate
  • Mesajlar: 12032

Harald

Thanks @wiige for all your efforts! Your latest changes have been integrated:
spine-unity 运行时文档
wiige yazdı:So, what's the proper form of those links allow them work as intended? And please let me know which one can be the best style ? :
Please use the style without the -zh suffix, so please use this one (first in your list):
The -zh or -ja suffix references should actually never be used anywhere, we have corrected the Japanese translation. Thanks for reporting!
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

wiige

Nate yazdı:@wiige, please check your email. :)
sure! :grinteeth: :grinteeth:

---

Harald yazdı:Please use the style without the -zh suffix, so please use this one (first in your list):
The -zh or -ja suffix references should actually never be used anywhere, we have corrected the Japanese translation. Thanks for reporting!
Great to hear that! And I updated my ToDo list,
Here is my New Translation To-Do List:
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Harald

Great! Thanks for all your hard work! 8)
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

wiige

I have finished the update of cross-link in spine-unity documentation :sogood: :
spine-unity_zh_link_update.zip

BTW, I found two failed in-page links at line 2270 and 2262:
6c5ad470d6627ddea54633ba5993453.jpg

1660260135297.png

it made me feel that link
[Spine AnimationState Track](/spine-unity#Spine-AnimationState-Track)
failed because there exist no section called "Spine AnimationState Track" anymore, need to be correct :wailing:

BTW2:
I put some labels of translation in the section title(for disambiguation) that made it brackets included.
Shall I decorate any escape character before brackets contained in the cross-link to let markdown parse normally?

Please give me your advices. :fiesta: :fiesta:
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Harald

Wow, that was super quick! Thanks so much for this big update, and for reporting the two broken Timeline links!
:fiesta: :cooldoge: :fiesta: 8)

We have integrated all your changes on the documentation page:
zh.esotericsoftware.com/spine-unity
Regarding using brackets: all seems to be fine, I could not find any problems. It should be safe to use brackets, even text like [code] will work unless the closing tag [/code ] is found following it.

I have a also fixed the two Timeline links in the Chinese page to point to the correct section now ("SkeletonAnimation-Track-与-SkeletonGraphic-Track"), and one link that was missing a dash -, the diff can be found here:
https://diffy.org/diff/c81afe813bc5b

In case I messed anything up, please let me know, I will of course be happy to fix it! :)
Thanks again for your great contributions! :nerd: :cooldoge:
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

wiige

Nice! I have a translation update about the note of BlendModeMaterialsAsset here :nerd: :
[ZH]spine-unity-doc_BlendModeMaterialsAsset_Note.zip
Kullanıcı avatarı
wiige

Harald

Thanks very much for the update! We have integrated your changes. :fiesta:
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

Dön Runtimes