RetroSpecter

I'm trying to export from Spine to Unity using the straight alpha texture format as detailed in http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-unity#Advanced---Premultiplied-vs-Straight-Alpha-Export. However we are running into a problem where for some reason the export is still in PMA.

packing settings:
Screenshot 2022-01-03 112621.png

top segment from exported atlas fiile:
TestAnimation.png
size:783,1030
filter:Linear,Linear
pma:true

I'm assuming that the pma field is referring to the premultiplied alpha, which is odd because our packing settings have been set to bleed. What is odd is that it is only some of our exports that are having this problem.

Has anyone had this problem before? Is there some rig setting that could be forcing it to export to PMA that is superseding the flag in the settings menu?
Bu mesaja eklenen dosyaları görüntülemek için gerekli yetkilere sahip değilsiniz.
RetroSpecter
  • Mesajlar: 4

Harald

Unfortunately we could not reproduce this behaviour with the latest Spine Editor versions, neither in 4.0 nor in 4.1-beta. Which version of Spine are you using? Do you have a pack.json file located in the attachment image directory?
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri
  • Mesajlar: 3907

RetroSpecter

We are currently using version 4.0.58 PRO. I don't see a pack.json, and we are using packing during the data export using attachments, so I don't think a pack.json is being used in this case.
RetroSpecter

Harald

This is strange. Could you please send us your Spine project directory so that we can reproduce this problem? You can send it as a zip package to contact@esotericsoftware.com, briefly mentioning this forum thread URL so that we know the context. Then we can have a look at what's going wrong.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

RetroSpecter

So we were able to find a workaround. If we export the atlas texture separately through the texture packer, and have it input from the source folder, it is able to export the atlas with pma enabled.

Not sure what the difference is. Tried the traditional export again with the Texture Atlas setting ticket to "Image Folder" instead of "Attachments" (which I assume takes from the input source folder), with no luck.
RetroSpecter

Harald

RetroSpecter yazdı:Not sure what the difference is. Tried the traditional export again with the Texture Atlas setting ticket to "Image Folder" instead of "Attachments" (which I assume takes from the input source folder), with no luck.
Unfortunately we could not reproduce this problem. If you can send us your Spine project as described above, we can have a look at what's going wrong.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Harald

Harri

Dön Unity