IdaliaR

Welcome,

Lately I discovered issue with keyframes. When I export animation files to Unity I used to checked Animation clean up option. The problem is showing in Unity, but it also happened when I used Clean up In Spine on an animation. When there is a couple of exactly the same keyframes, after cleaning Spine somehow interpreted them there is a move between them even keyframes are the same and it appears as curve bezier. Sometimes it is happening when I delete a keyframe. I can fix it by click linear bezier.

---
IdaliaR
  • Mesajlar: 4

Luke

Hello IdaliaR, thank you for writing in about your issue.

Would you mind posting some screenshots of Spine, in which the problem is occurring?
Luke

Luke
  • Mesajlar: 107

IdaliaR

Here you are.
I send two pictures. First one is before Clean up.

And second is after.

Like I said it's not the often issue but it complicates my work, especially when I used Clean up to optimalize my animations.
IdaliaR

Misaki

Thank you for sharing the screenshots! I understand what's going on. However, it could not be reproduced on my PC. As you said “Sometimes it is happening when I delete a keyframe”, it seems to be a bug that occurs under some limited conditions. We would like to investigate the problem, so could you send your Spine project to us via email?: contact@esotericsoftware.com
Please briefly mention this forum thread URL in the email so that we know the context.

---

Thank you for sending your Spine project. We have confirmed and reproduced the problem and made an issue ticket here:
https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/spine-editor/issues/620

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but please wait a little longer until we fix the problem.

---

@IdaliaR We've fixed the problem of animation clean up in 4.0.56, which we've released today. We would appreciate it if you could confirm it. Cheers!
Kullanıcı avatarı
Misaki

Misaki
  • Mesajlar: 566

IdaliaR

Hello,

Happy New Year to all team. I was testing new Spine version and it seems Clean up works fine, thank you. But now exactly the same problem appears when I copy keyframes or choose frame on dopesheet and check parameters rotate, transform, scale or shear. It's hard to reproduce issue, because it's not always happened. And still I can fix curve bezier by check linear one.

Regards
IdaliaR

Luke

Hello IdaliaR,

I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble with your issue; the next time it happens, could you send us your project and reference this thread so we can see if there is another way we can help?
Luke

Luke
  • Mesajlar: 107

Dön Bugs