Kea

Hello.

I am developing a game in Unity3D and tk2d.

I would like to use the events, but I did not find any description of how to use them. Quick code review gave nothing. Can I see a example of how to use the events?
Kea
  • Mesajlar: 18

Pharan

It hasn't been implemented yet. We'll have to wait a bit longer.
Nate yazdı:The libgdx runtime is still fluctuating. Once it has all the features I want, then I'll port it to all the other runtimes. [...]
Kullanıcı avatarı
Pharan
  • Mesajlar: 5366

Kea

Thank you for answer!

OK. I will wait for implementation.
Kea

Kea

You can tell a more accurate time frame?
Kea

Pharan

I think Nate is still having some internet problems. He recently moved.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Pharan
  • Mesajlar: 5366

Nate

Yes, sorry. Planning on working on runtimes soon, can't say exactly when. :S
Kullanıcı avatarı
Nate

Nate
  • Mesajlar: 12208

Kea

Event are not working correctly.

If you create 2 different event in a single animation is triggered only the second.

If you add the integer to event - then JSON ceases to read. (Error reading skeleton JSON file for skeleton data asset, SkeletonDataAsset.cs, line 69)
Kea

Nate

I fixed the int value, thanks. The spineboy animation has 3 events in the same animation (named "drawOrder") and I see them all fire.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Nate

Nate

Kea

Install the latest version of C # and 2Dtoolkit

ERROR: Assets/Spine/spine-csharp/src/SkeletonJson.cs(215,74): error CS0103: The name `scale' does not exist in the current context
Change "scale" to "Scale"

ERROR: Assets/Spine/spine-tk2d/Assets/Spine/SkeletonAnimation.cs(59,47): error CS1061: Type `Spine.AnimationState' does not contain a definition for `Clear' and no extension method `Clear' of type `Spine.AnimationState' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Change Clear(0) to ClearTrack(0)

Spineboy did not start,
Error reading skeleton JSON file for skeleton data asset: Spineboy SkeletonData
Unknown attachment type: boundingbox
at SpriteCollectionAttachmentLoader.NewAttachment (Spine.Skin skin, AttachmentType type, System.String name) [0x00006] in /Users/user/Documents/Monstergotchi/Assets/Spine/spine-tk2d/Assets/Spine/SpriteCollectionAttachmentLoader.cs:51

Are you testing code before you fill in the GitHub?
Please, test it.

I looked in the event spineboy.json there large gaps of more than 1 second.

My events sample:
"events": [
{ "time": 0.3333, "name": "Hit" },
{ "time": 0.5, "name": "Hit", "int": 1 },
{ "time": 0.6666, "name": "Hit", "int": 2 },
{ "time": 0.8333, "name": "Hit" },
{ "time": 1, "name": "Hit" },
{ "time": 1.1666, "name": "Hit" }
]

First event does not work.

After install new version and fixes my project started. Old animation became unstable, throw an error. One event not work.

I had to revert to the old version. I look forward to the revised version.

Just please, do not change constantly interfaces. Very difficult to update when a new version behaves absolutely the new.
Kea

Nate

Sorry, I do test but there have been a lot of changes and there are many runtimes, so it is easy to get distracted and miss something. Also sorry about the API breakage, I try not to break people but sometimes the changes are necessary for the long term. The new AnimationState stuff is much better.

I fixed the compilation problems. I also fixed the first event not firing, thanks for providing your JSON. Hope you are working now!
Kullanıcı avatarı
Nate

Nate

Kea

Thanks, but still works properly. It's now work properly when only 1 event.

To reproduce the problem, add 1 event into jump animation:
"events": [
{"Time": 0.3666, "name": "headAttach"},
]

45 has given me a message:
0 Spine.TrackEntry: event headAttach, 0

Then he began to be issued Exception:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Spine.EventTimeline.Apply (Spine.Skeleton skeleton, Single lastTime, Single time, System.Collections.Generic.List `1 firedEvents, Single alpha) (at Assets / Spine / spine-csharp / src / Animation.cs: 497)
Spine.Animation.Apply (Spine.Skeleton skeleton, Single lastTime, Single time, Boolean loop, System.Collections.Generic.List `1 events) (at Assets / Spine / spine-csharp / src / Animation.cs: 73)
Spine.AnimationState.Apply (Spine.Skeleton skeleton) (at Assets / Spine / spine-csharp / src / AnimationState.cs: 110)
SkeletonAnimation.UpdateSkeleton () (at Assets/Spine/spine-tk2d/Assets/Spine/SkeletonAnimation.cs: 70)
SkeletonComponent.Update () (at Assets/Spine/spine-tk2d/Assets/Spine/SkeletonComponent.cs: 108)

If 2 or more events everything works ok.
Kea

Nate

It works for me. Make sure you use "time" and not "Time" and that your spine-csharp is up to date.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Nate

Nate

Kea

You are right. I'm not using the latest version of Spine-sharp.

Sorry.
Kea

Nate

I made sure I have the latest spine-tk2d AND spine-csharp, added your spineboy.json.txt, ran it with TK2D, clicked on spineboy to make him jump, and it worked:
Kullanıcı avatarı
Nate

Nate

Nate

Oops, just saw your latest post. No problem, this is the kind of thing that caused all the compilation errors in your previous post. It is hard to keep track of 18+ runtimes! :)
Kullanıcı avatarı
Nate

Nate

Kea

Yes, i am sorry, thank you for help.

There is another issue (not about events). Previously, when I was doing

skeleton.animationName = "dead";
skeleton.loop = false;

The animation is no longer playable. Now the animation is played repeatedly in all my characters.

Just by removing the method LateUpdate () in SpineBoy, which includes another animation after "jump" animation, you can see that the animation loop in which the property is played repeatedly.

Is this is a bug, or have some other way to use property loop?

I have now killed the monsters do not lie, but always stand up and die again. :)
Kea

Nate

Fixed in git, thanks. Had to change the way the animationName is set.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Nate

Nate

Kea

After fix AddAnimation work another (or don't work).

And now looped animations is not playing again. Play only once, you can test it SpineBoy.
Kea

Louis

I too am experiencing animation looping issues with the latest c# and tk2d runtimes
Louis
  • Mesajlar: 11

Nate

There were a few problems and the Spineboy.cs script was overwriting values set by the inspector. Things should work now. If not, please let me know.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Nate

Nate

Kea

All work good, thank you!
Kea

Dön Runtimes