Made on Earth Games is a mobile game development company founded in 2022 with HQ in the USA and development offices in Cyprus and Uzbekistan. Also, we work remotely from 11 countries across the globe. Our objective is to combine high-quality art, deep creative gameplay, and modern technologies. We want to deliver an amazing game experience to mobile devices across the world.
What we're looking for
We are in search of a skilled Senior 2D Animator to be a key player on our team, elevating the user experience in our game with enchanting animations. Your creative work will spark excitement and deep immersion for our players, significantly shaping the success of our project. Join us in creating magic through animation!
- Create 2D character and object animations that align with the project's style.
- Rigging and optimization of characters for the game engine.
- Develop and lead the animation team.
- Collaborate to execute animation-related tasks, such as reproducing animation movements in the game engine.
💡It is important to us that you:
- Have a portfolio with examples of character animation.
- Are proficient in Spine animation software.
- Have strong skills in character animation
- Know Disney’s 2D animation principles.
- Able to convey character emotions through animation.
- Have written and oral proficiency in English.
⭐️ Will be an advantage if you:
- Have experience in working on gaming projects.
- Proficient in creating interface animations.
- Have proven expertise in-game effects animations.
💎 What can we offer?
- Experienced team and interesting tasks.
- 100% paid holiday, 28 calendar days per year
- Flexible working hours.
- Days off system.
- Compensation for English lessons.
- Partial compensation for professional courses.
- Bonus scheme based on the financial performance of the project
- Relocation support (financial and consultancy support depending on the country).
- Exciting corporate life: annual offline strategy sessions, events, and gifts.
How to Apply
Elevate your career to a new level, where creativity knows no bounds! Join us as an Animator, and together, let's "animate" our way to success, one frame at a time!
The job communication process consists of a video meeting with HR, testing, and an interview with the CPO and Art Director.
You can reach us
📲 via LinkedIn
📨 via email - firstname.lastname@example.org